We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our team! Click the links below to see current opportunities:
Pharmacy Assistant/Medical Office Assistant – New!
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a self-motivated, dependable, and detail oriented MOA/Pharmacy Assistant with a strong work ethic that is committed to providing excellent customer service, and is enthusiastic about making a difference in the lives of others. We pride ourselves in offering a flexible, supportive, and friendly work environment dedicated to helping you succeed.
When our medical clinic opens in 2019, we will require an MOA to assist the Doctor/s. This role will be less than part time at first; therefore, we are looking for the right person who also wants to learn how to support our pharmacy and pharmacists when not performing MOA duties.
As an MOA/Pharmacy Assistant, you will be reporting to the Pharmacy Manager and Doctor/s, and will be working cooperatively with other staff.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Front desk reception, which includes scheduling and coordinating appointments for patients.
- Registering patients on arrival and guiding them to the exam rooms.
- Accurately billing and collecting payment for services.
- Data entry of patient and prescription information.
- Greeting patients and confirming accuracy of prescription and patient information.
- Assisting our Pharmacists with the preparation, packaging, and distribution of medications.
- Providing exceptional service in a timely manner, and referring medication related questions to our Pharmacists.
- Handling customer prescription pick up and sales/cashier responsibilities.
- Maintaining patient and drug information files.
- Maintaining inventory of exam room and pharmacy stock, ordering, and receiving.
- Performing other duties as necessary to support all members of our team.
- Demonstrated customer service experience.
- Fluent in English with excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibits a professional image, mature communication style, and proper phone etiquette.
- Ability to work proactively as a member of a dynamic team.
- Adaptable, fast learner, ability to take constructive criticism and implement changes.
- Proficient computer/data/entry skills.
- Diploma or certificate from a Medical Office Assistant/Administrator program.
- 1-2 years of work experience as an MOA preferred.
- Full time, Permanent
- Wage: $17-$22/hour based on experience